Thank You for Choosing St. Anthony Catholic School
We welcome the opportunity to meet you and learn more about your child and family. If you have not already done so, please feel free to schedule a campus
tour with our Registrar, Mary Martinez, by calling (210) 732-8801. If you are ready to submit your application or request additional information, you
can do so through our secure online registration site at Get Started with Online Application.
Application Procedure for Future Families
1. Submit a completed application form together with an application fee of $25 per child by going online or in person.
2. Our Admissions Office will contact to let you know if there are available spots at the requested grade level. At this time, you will be requested to schedule a visit for your child.
3. Plan for your child to take the appropriate grade-level assessments on available testing dates. If you are unable to attend on the planned testing date, you may reschedule.
4. Obtain necessary assessment results, report cards, counselor and reference forms etc. from your child’s current school.
5. Schedule a visit with our Principal.
6. Upon acceptance, your will be asked to complete the registration process and submit the necessary fees.
7. Once your child is accepted, we will walk you through the registration process, including information on our FACTS system, after school care and a complete checklist of what is needed to finish enrolling your child at St. Anthony Catholic School.